06 October 2011

Wear to Share

There are so many darling adoption shirts out there for Africa, China, Russia and even domestic and we only found ONE for Ind+a, I am sure there are more but after searching and searching we just decided to create our own!

We have been working on finding a shirt company to order custom made shirts to sell to promote Ind*a adoptions. We have created several different ones and hope to get them ordered in the next few weeks as we have foundto one that did not require you to order a ton at onc. Once that gets done we plan to sell them at our online store called "Wear to Share". I have also been working on creating hand stamped custom shirts that have been up-cycled (gently or new used shirts and onesies that I have found at thrift stores some with tags some show no sign of wear).

Last fall when I traveled to Indi*a I made the children some shirts as gifts while I was gone, so I decided to duplicate those shirts in short sleeve form for them to wear at the bakesale.


Here is my shirt for the bake sale.



I think I may try to remove the "1" and make it a lot bigger.

Stay tuned for when we get the shirts ordered and ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment